Let others say how good you are!
Having a well-crafted video of your customers telling everyone else how good you are is an essential ‘asset’ in your marketing toolbox.
It’s the obvious ‘go to’ marketing strategy, but many just need someone capable to get it done for them = US!
We get it, as sometimes asking your valued customers to get on camera to tell them about their experience with you, can be a daunting thing to set up and execute. We’re also well aware, particularly for franchises, that you can’t just have a film crew go in and entice a franchise owner (for example), to say things they may not necessarily want to say.
This relationship is nuanced, and any client relationship is for that matter, so we don’t take advantage of that.
Video testimonial production can be made quite uncomfortable for all involved if it is handled in a clumsy, entitled and unprofessional manner by people producing them.
Knowing what you are looking to portray, and the ‘talent’ in the video being briefed and fully informed before arriving on the day is crucial to a great testimonial, and we’ll be all over that in working with you for the best possible result!
Each testimonial production needs and scenario varies. For example, here some of the ways we may produce them with you;
- Conferences (franchise brands) - A single location and shoot set-up at your event, where we can interview multiple franchise partners and suppliers on working with you, all in the space of a few hours. A highly-efficient and cost-effective approach,
- Off-site / store / office location - We may film in the location of the subject to give some context and dynamic nature to the videos, and connect them more to your brand. It may be that we are filming multiple people in different locations in the same city on the same day.
As scenarios differ, we price them up to suit, but an example below for you...
Indicative pricing for TWO (2) separate (same day) testimonial videos
What you get;
- 2 x Main videos - 2 - 3min completed videos of TWO different people (in different locations),
- Social videos - 2 x 10-15 sec short social grabs from each video (2) to use in social media,
- Portrait photos - 5 x variety of images of each talent giving a testimonial,
- Concept development - 1-hour session around all pre-production and shot list elements, and question development,
- Scripts / Q’s workshop - 30 min session tightening and finalising any scripts (if applicable) and shoot execution, shot lists (note - we don’t write scripts or questions for subjects for you - you know your topics, though we collaborate and work closely with you from our extensive experience to make it all ‘shoot ready’).
Fixed pricing: $2,395+gst
Pricing variations: Generally, the only extra costs on these videos would be in the event of travel that is beyond 1 hour from Gold Coast postcode 4217 (beyond this is $150 hr.) These are most often shot in a store / branded office location, or another suitable environment for the type of video. We discuss all that in pre-production in any case. If interstate, we may be able to line the travel costs up with other productions in town to significantly reduce costs - so always ask!
Notes: Two shoot locations in this instance are included (1 per video), and shoot time allocated is up to 8 hours. In the editing process, two (2) reviews of the videos are included. Stock footage and stock imagery and music licenses are all included.
If you give us timely video feedback in reviews, we aim to have your completed video)s) within 5 business days following the shoot.